From: Frederick A. Kern and friends [firstname.lastname@example.org]
This is it! Well, it's more or less a collaboration between myself,
friends, and the original game which eventually surfaced after tons of
Oh yes, if you abstain, try using chocolate. Health nuts can use
carrot juice or bean sprouts.
You'll need the following few items:
- A hunk of 'Animaniacs' to play with
- Working VCR and tapes brimming full of Animaniacs episodes
- Brown pops, rum, vodka, chocolate, or those sprouts
Things are organized by CHARACTER, then EVENTS/MISCELLANY. I
imagine a good way to play is for each participant to pick a
character, then have one drink (ie: shot) for each denoted item in
the list which happens during the episode. Everyone should drink
for the EVENTS/MISCELLANY happenings. Unless otherwise noted by
brackets (eg: (2)), everything is one shot.
Alternately, bold 'Animaniacs' can simply drink (or eat) whenever
anything happens to anyone. Be careful!
Oh double yes, characters are used without the permission of
blah, blah, blah....so here we go!
WARNER BROTHERS AND THEIR SISTER DOT (TOGETHER):
- say "Hello Nurse"
- say "Say that 3 times fast"
- "Hello Nurse" heard 3+ times in under 2 min. (3)
- get introduced or introduce themselves
- kiss anybody
- jump into anyone's arms
- are seen in clothes other than their normal garb
- someone asks "What are you", or any variation thereof
- bad guy tries to kick out YW&D, but he gets kicked out
instead (What a great gag. Make this one a double (2))
- changes the scenery
- pauses intellectually (really, he's an MA student)
- says "Goodnight everybody!"
- says "Siblings" or "Sibs"
- (1) if you don't like the song
- (3) if you love the song
- (bottoms up) for anyone who sings the whole song.
- eats something
- clobbers someone/thing with a mallet
- says "You win" (double the amount if there's a dispute)
- says "You lose" (as above)
- says "Faboo"
- belches: add another if he excuses self (what manners!)
- plays drums (3): Three because I've never seen this.
- takes off his hat
- does something with his wacky sack:
- (1) if inanimate
- (2) if what is found is something living
DOT (Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca...)
- uses her full name (gee, where did that come from!)
- says "I'm cute"
- is cute
- is not cute and flips out on someone (use discretion)
- pulls out her pet
- recites at her poetry corner:
- (1) for bad poem
- (2) for good poem
- someone says his full or first name
- mentions his profession
- is seen with hair (photo or not) (2)
- appears to be having a very good time with the Warners
- forget about the drinks, just kiss someone in the room
for each and every time she appears. Saying "Hello
Nurse" yourselves probably wouldn't hurt, either!
THADDIUS PLOTZ (CEO):
- mentions money (yes, obvious but true)
- bosses someone around (ibid.)
- shares a couch with Wakko (4) - (Man, that was hilarious.)
RALPH THE GUARD:
- catches the Warners
- eats something (get him and Wakko together!)
- gets all mushy and sweet-potatoes over someone (2)
- says "Egad", "Narf", "Point", or "Zort"
- says "What are we gonna do tonight?"
- shows a picture of his girlfriend (2) - pretty darn funny
- watches television (2) - yes, he's a generation X'er
- says "take over the world" at any point
- says "Are you pondering what I'm pondering", or variation
- says any sort of Technobabble
- bashes Pinky
- gets bashed himself (2)
- invents something
- casts a spell
- escapes from the cage:
- with key (1)
- with tail (2)
- with anything else (3)
- say "Coo", "Cooin'", or "Goodfeathers"
- bash someone else
- fight themselves
- Squit does a voice-over
- Bobby says "Ba da bing" or does a Robert DeNiro
- Pesto picks a fight in an amusing way
- Godpigeon appears - better bow to his eminence (3)
- mention Martin Scorcese
- mention bird droppings in a round-about way (2)
- says "Why?"
- says "Mrs. Lady", or "Mr. Man"
- says "Okay I love you bye-bye"
- speaks French (2)
- gets clobbered (2)
- gets fed up, quits and leaves (3)
- sings (drink enough to ease your pain)
- tells Runt that "???" is a cat
- says "Definitely"
- mentions cats
- comments on the nature of the plot's situation
- gets fed up with the singing, already
- says "Now that's comedy" or variation on that theme
- blows up anything
- slaps someone/thing
- takes Skippy on a trip
- says "Spew!" (1)
- says "Double-spew!" (2)
- COLIN (R.B.'s friend) says "Okay" or "Randy Beaman"
- MR. SKULLHEAD loses his head
- CHICKEN BOO:
- someone says "He's a giant chicken"
- harmed after the above discovery (2)
- KATIE KABOOM kabooms
- MINERVA MINK gets whistled at
- THE MIME
- gets clobbered
- makes a noise (4)
- BILL CLINTON appears as adult or as child
- ALBERT EINSTEIN mentions cookies, or an experiment
- JERRY LEWIS type character:
- shows up at all
- says "Flameil" or "Froinleven"
- words sentence in a misplaces
- HIP HIPPOS: Well, another time to ease some severe pain.
So, bottoms up, potty break, or really fast
fast-forward and drink while you're at it.
- anyone gets anvilled
- cameo appearance by a celebrity (1)
cameo appearance by any Tiny Toon (2)
- cameo appearance by any Looney Toon (3)
- cartoon takes place in black and white (2)
- entire plot is done in song
- Broadway musical song spoof
- Star Trek reference (2)
- television reference
- words spoken in any other language
- a zany eyeball gag occurs
- see animator's pen/pencil/brush
- full skit without any regular characters (2)
WHEEL OF MORALITY:
- The number it stops on = the number of drinks to take, or..
- if the Warners win something... bottoms up!
GOOD IDEA, BAD IDEA:
- if you thought it was useful (3)
- (1): any of Acme Lab, CEO office, Mindy's yard,
SNS's office, Water tower from outside
- (2): any of Ocean, Outer space, Restaurant,
Sound Stage, or Water tower from inside
There, that's it. It's been fun to create. Hope it's fun to
use. Many thanks to my helpful friends, and to Jay Parker,
[jbp3@Ra.Ms.State.Edu] for the A.t.a. FAQ file, without which
I might have been lost. Cheers, folks.